Welcome to paybymobilecasino.top! These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose without our express written consent.
By using our website, you agree not to use it for any unlawful or prohibited activities and to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
Your use of our website constitutes your agreement not to upload, post, or transmit any content that infringes the rights of others, including intellectual property rights, or that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any user content posted on our website.
By submitting any content to our website, you grant us the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you provide in connection with such content.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party website that you visit.
- We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or any information, software, or other products or materials found there.
- You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third-party websites on our website.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
The information on our website is provided on an 'as is' basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, suitability, or reliability of the information on our website.
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, our website for any indirect, special, or consequential loss, or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.